Size: 226.6 hectares
- Direct access to the A6 highway
- Historical barracks from the 1930s
- Military airfield until 2014, with a runway, large hangars and the largest helicopter hangar outside of the USA
- Has been used by the US Army as an interim storage facility since 2015
- Natural development and local recreation is the focal point of the Coleman Barracks –the largest of the barracks areas. Offers spacious areas for sports and education.
- Electromobility and electromobile logistics together with a sustainable mix of businesses could secure qualitative development.
- Peripheral zones offer room for new housing.
- 2018: Usage by the US Army has put a hold on planning at present. Planning will resume with the transfer of the area in the foreseeable future.